PRE-ORDER: Bamboo Adagio Cheese Server
Adagio, the resilient, sustainably made cheese server, is a statement piece for plating a mighty spread of cheeses and accouterments. Use the side with the cut groove for a more dramatic look, or use the uncut side to plate a more bountiful selection of cheeses. The server is made with sustainably constructed bamboo material that does not warp. The server is smooth to the touch, weighs approximately seven pounds, and withstands the test of time. The double handles make it easy to carry and present your spread from one room to the next, and the server can even be fastened to a wall as a display piece.
- These boards are currently under pre-order and will ship two weeks after your order is placed.
We've engineered the Adagio Bamboo Cheese Server to fit your specialty cheese needs. Serve up to 20 guests with a beautiful selection of cheese and accouterments.
- Made of Bamboo (3X stronger than solid oak)
- Incredibly durable surfaces
- Bamboo material does not warp
- Plates up to 10 pounds of cheese
- Made in the USA (New York)
- Hand-wash only
Use & Care
- Hand-wash with extremely hot water and a splash of soap
- Allow the server to air dry between uses
- For maintenance and buffing of the board, a monthly application of mineral oil is recommended
- 23 inches long, 8 inches wide, 1 inch tall
- 6 to 7 pounds
- Materials designed for durability and lifetime usage
Wood has the potential to harbor bacteria and pathogens if not cleaned properly and regularly