Hand-Carved Wooden Cheese Knife
- $5 flat rate shipping when purchasing 2 or more items
- $10 flat rate shipping when purchased individually
- Ships Next Business Day
Made of resilient and sustainable bamboo, our cheese knives are designed to cut all textures and types of cheeses. These knives are beautiful and perfect for serving and entertaining. Available individually or as a set of 3.
- One Bamboo Knife
- Certified sustainable by FSC
- Architecturally handsome and unique
Use & Care
- Hand-wash knives with extremely hot water and a splash of distilled white vinegar
- Allow the knives to air dry between uses
- For maintenance of the bamboo knives, an application of mineral oil is recommended
- 7.5 inches long, 1.5 inch wide blade, 0.75 inch wide handle, 0.25 inches thick
- Materials designed for durability
- Wood has the potential to harbor bacteria and pathogens if not cleaned properly.
Though Cheese Grotto’s Jessica Sennett is an expert at bringing out cheese’s best flavors, she is not an expert in food safety and she does not offer any opinion about food safety. New York Department of Health regulations requires restaurants to store cheese at a temperature below 45 degrees F, except for up to two hours during preparation for food service. Nothing in Cheese Grotto’s materials, including statements regarding the shelf life of cheese, is intended to (and the materials should not be interpreted to) conflict with food safety regulations and recommendations.