The Women's Tank will keep you looking and feeling cool in summer, or wear it under layers in the winter months. Unlike other tanks that are too tight or too short, our tank features a stylish scoop neckline and curved side hem, and just a little extra length ensuring comfort and versatility. Knot it, tuck it or wear it as is to create versatile looks for every day.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available in sizes Small, Medium & Large
- Designed for a comfortable and flattering look
- 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe.
- An éclipse Module foundation piece.
- Available in: Latte, Orange, Aqua, Black, Neon, Graphite, Plum, Ice, White, Latte and Sienna
- Made ethically and sustainably in small batches here in Colorado
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: sales @eclipseglove.com
The Difference is in the Fabric.
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
My actions are my only true belongings - Thich Nhat Hanh