Color Block Tunic
Our Best-Selling, versatile Tunic just leveled up: we added a black panel to our favorite tunic, creating a flattering transition at the hips. We highly recommend pairing our Color Block Tunic with black pants or leggings, for an easy, cooling cover-up that also provides the most sun protection available. Ideal for layering in the winter.
Made in small batches by fairly paid workers here in Colorado. Throw it in the washer and dryer when needed. It's created for long-lasting comfort and durability.
- Available in Small, Medium, Large.
- Designed for a comfortable and flattering look.
- Fabric: 87% 37.5™ polyester, 13% spandex
- Thermoregulating UPF 50+ fabric.
- Part of our EveryWear collection, a core staple addition into your capsule wardrobe.
- An éclipse Module foundation piece.
- Available in: Aqua, Latte & Ice.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low. A garment's greatest environmental impact comes from its care after being purchased. Wash only when necessary in order to save water.
Questions about fit? Email us: email@example.com
The Difference is in the Fabric:
The activated particles in Cocona™/37.5™ fabric increase the surface area by up to 800%. The greater surface area results in outstanding evaporative cooling and UV protection. The climate control fabric retains warmth if you start cooling down or releases warmth if your core body temperature starts to rise. The protection never washes out.
The bad news is you're falling through the air, nothing to hang on to, no parachute. The good news is there's no ground. - Chögyam Trungpa